Thursday 12 February 2015

February 12, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! One of the most important things to remember in life is you come first and you need to take care of yourself. This doesn’t mean being selfish or greedy, it means you need to make sure you are healthy, well rested and safe. 



Card of the Day ~It’s Time To Leave This Unhealthy Situation~ Archangel Michael has heard your pleas for help, and his answer comes to you through this card: LEAVE! You’ve been enduring a toxic situation for far too long, investing time and energy that isn’t yielding healthful results. This experience isn’t beneficial for you or the other people involved. You don’t need to remain in negativity, beloved one. Walk away without guilt or hesitation. The angels will assist you to ensure that the parting is as harmonious as possible, and Archangel Michael will shield and protect you. Follow your inner guidance every step of the way and the transition will be smooth. 

~Prayer: Archangel Michael, what parts of my life do I need to focus on more closely right now? Thank you for helping me hear your answers and for giving me the courage to make healthy changes in my life~. 

I pray you all have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment