Wednesday 3 December 2014

December 3, 2014 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Decide to be Happy Now~ The angels have heard you and are answering your prayers. Instead of making your happiness contingent upon future events, you can decide to be happy now. One way to do so is to focus on everything and everyone for whom you feel grateful. What is working well in your life? What are your blessings and strengths? By allowing yourself to experience joy and pleasure now, you become empowered. Take control of your life, and prevent outside influences from determining how you feel. 

~Prayer: Thank you for helping me open my heart to happiness, joy and bliss. I am now willing to see all of the goodness in my life.~ 

It really isn’t that hard to be happy when you think of it because it’s up to you to decide whether you want to be happy or if you want to be miserable. (This doesn’t include medically diagnosed depression) People tend to think about all the things they don’t have in life instead of all the things, people and love they do have in their life. So do yourself an amazing favor, be grateful for all you do have and smile! Did you know that when you smile towards another person you most likely just made their day? I’ve been told out of the blue that my smile was the sunshine in the midst of a storm which; changed the outlook of that persons day. Smiles are free and easy. Have a fantastic day my friends. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment