Sunday 30 November 2014

November 30, 2014 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Alternative Medicine~ This situation calls for alternative treatments outside of conventional medicine. This treatment may be in conjunction with the traditional care you’re receiving. This card asks you to research different methods and options for healing. Archangel Raphael will guide your research, and you’ll intuitively know the right direction in which to go. 

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for guiding me to the ideal healing treatment modality, and for giving me clear signs and messages to validate the best path for my well-being.~ 

It is very true and possible to heal yourself with alternative methods because I have experienced it myself when western medicine doctors said they couldn’t help me. I’ve seen people heal themselves from cancer and other diseases. Please always have hope in your heart because there is always another way to receive healing. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment