Monday 6 October 2014

October 6, 2014 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Keep Your Eyes On Your Targeted Intention~ Archangel Michael has been guiding you along the path of your life’s purpose. Can you feel the rush of excitement whenever you think about your desired occupation and activities? This is a signal that you’re on the right path, and this card reminds you to keep a steady eye on your goals. Continually visualize that you already have the career or volunteer work of your dreams. See yourself helping people or issues that are dear to your heart. Imagine that you have complete financial security while you devote yourself to this important work. Any desire you have is viable, as long as you stay focused upon it. The path to making your intentions a reality may differ from your expectations, yet the outcome is likely to exceed your dreams. Know that the angels walk beside you throughout your journey. Keep the faith…and keep going! 

~Prayer: Thank you, Archangel Michael, for helping me focus on my inner vision and intention. I ask for your guidance in releasing any fears or doubts, granting me the confidence and courage to take action toward realizing my dreams.~ 

I pray you have a terrific day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment