Sunday 14 September 2014

September 14, 2014 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Unconditional Joy~ This card serves as a reminder that it’s possible to experience joy no matter what’s happening in life. Too often, we put conditions on our happiness, saying, “I’ll be happy when [fill in the blank].” However, maintaining a lighthearted, cheerful mindset can be a potent health prescription for increased vitality and strength. Archangel Raphael can help you find something to feel joyful about by focusing upon the things you’re grateful for. As you allow yourself to be happy today, you attract more circumstances that will enhance your sense of well-being even more. It’s a healthy cycle, beginning with your present happiness. 

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for helping me appreciate everything that makes me happy right now.~ 

It’s important to focus on the things that bring you joy, that you are grateful for and for the things in life that you want. Remember the manifesting stage starts with your thoughts! If you focus on negative then that’s what you will attract towards yourself all the time. If you focus only on positive then that’s what you will attract which; is a pretty sweet deal in my books. I pray you have a positive blissful day my friends. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment