Tuesday 29 July 2014

July 29, 2014 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Take Your Time Making This Decision~ You’ve asked about a situation where there’s confusion or indecision, and this card is a sign that you shouldn’t rush into anything. More information will be revealed as time passes, which will naturally guide your actions. There’s no need to force anything right now. The opportunity won’t go away if you don’t jump on it immediately, and others will wait for you. It’s your decision, and your best course of action is to slow down and take your time. 

I used to get anxious that if I didn’t make a decision right away people were going leave without me or they would find someone else ect. I’ve learnt that if people really want or need you they will wait respectively while you take the time to look into the situation better. If people aren’t willing to wait then that’s a big red light to stay away from the situation. I pray you have a blessed day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment