Wednesday 16 April 2014

April 16, 2014 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~ New Beginnings And A Fresh Start~ As one chapter of your life closes, another one is beginning to bloom. Right now you may only notice the first inklings of new growth in your life, so Archangel Michael sends this card to encourage you to keep going. There’s great goodness in store for you! Stay filled with faith and keep a positive outlook. 

~Prayer: Thank you for bringing new opportunities and offering support, and for helping me release and heal my past. Fill me with trust as I experience these life changes.~ 

Remember that even when you think a bunch of negative bad things are happening it’s also considered a cleansing of the old. So if you are struggling with faith call on your angels to buoyant you faith and they will help you. Have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment