Friday 31 January 2014

January 31, 2014 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! One of the best ways to express joy, art, creativity or just down right fun is to sing and dance…even if all you can do is shake your booty a little bit which; brings me to today’s message.

 
Card of the Day ~Singing and Dancing~ Express yourself and awaken your psychic senses through the magical power of music and movement. The angels send you this card because they see the need for creative expression and balance of work and play. Singing and dancing are powerful ways to open your creative channels and feel the freedom of fully expressing yourself. You’ll realize hidden talents and boost your self-confidence with these activities. Because musical expression is your soul’s means of connecting with the physical realm, you’ll also gain a greater sense of the Divinity within yourself. Many women discover their inner goddess through artistic forms of dancing, such as belly or hula dance.
 
When I have good music on in the house while I’m doing housework I dance while doing the dishes or dance with my pets while singing and laughing. It really brings joy into everybody’s heart. I pray you all enjoy your day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment