Monday 27 January 2014

January 27, 2014 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! I'm back and doing great. Thank you for your patience while I took time to heal.

 
Card of the Day ~Focus Upon Divine And Perfect Health~ Archangel Michael says that the key to good health is to focus upon your well-being instead of on sickness or injury. You drew this card as a reminder to stay centered on your desires-not your fears. Bodies react instantly to love and fear, so choose the former in this situation. Pour genuine affection and blessings into every cell. Visualize and expect perfect health for your self and others. Speak of yourself and loved ones in terms of perfect health, affirming that all is well.
 
It is important to only focus on the positive instead of thinking in the negative. Many people focus upon “they don’t feel well, this hurts and that hurts”. Even if I don’t feel if I’m asked how I am I do my very best to say “I’m fine or good.” We have to continue to lift our energy vibration if we are to have a great life. Eat and drink healthy, get our exercise, smile and stay positive. When you have a bad day, be gentle with yourself and understand there are lessons to be learnt in this experience. After all we are on a learning planet. I pray you all have a fantastic day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment