Monday 20 January 2014

January 20, 2014 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Consult A Nutritionist~ You’re reading about this card because diet is a foundation of the situation you’re inquiring about. Improvements in food and beverage choices can therefore improve health. A licensed or registered nutritionist can assess your lifestyle and dietary needs, and create satisfying meal strategies. If you’re asking about the health of a person who normally eats poorly, there’s a strong possibility that a nutritionist will be able to present scientific logic that will motivate the individual to choose healthier foods.

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, I turn my eating over to you, and ask you to guide me to foods and beverages that taste good, are fulfilling, and support my ideal health and weight.~

Eating healthy doesn’t mean bland and boring. There are so many amazing recipes for healthy eating that are easy to make. You need to make time for you which; means taking the time to prepare proper nutritional meals. So many people are rushing around saying “I have to do this and I have to do that” mean while they are forgetting the most important thing of all…how are you able to do all these things? That’s right with the energy you provide your body. Now if you don’t have energy, you aren’t going to be able to do these things, your body is going to break down and be filled with sickness. If you give your body the proper nutrition you won’t have to worry about burning out. Do you understand? I pray you have a terrific nutrition filled day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment