Friday 17 January 2014

January 17, 2014 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Detoxification~ Your body is highly sensitive to chemicals. Archangel Raphael is recommending a detoxification, which he will oversee and help you with. This could mean changing to an organic and natural diet that’s devoid of preservatives, sugar, and other chemicals. This card may also represent an avoidance of “recreational” substances such as alcohol, drugs, caffeine, sugar, or nicotine. In some cases, the angels could be steering you away from environmental irritants at your home or workplace. The first chemical or substance that comes to mind is an indication of your detoxification guidance.

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for cleaning up my body, mind, and life so that I may happily and healthfully live free of chemicals.~

Its shocking how our bodies respond to simple things like sugar. The way my body reacts to sugar is I become extremely bloated all over, I have severe pain from fibromyalgia all over my body, I’m fatigued along with painful gas. When I removed sugar from my dietary in-take the bloating, pain, fatigue and most gas disappeared. I remember calling out to the angels for help and they’re reply was remove sugar from your diet. You are worth removing toxins from your life my friends. You would live a much happier life and more comfortable. May you have a spectacular day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic – Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment