Friday 10 January 2014

January 10, 2014 - Card of the Day


Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Children~ This card comes to you in response to your question regarding children. Archangel Raphael hears your prayers and is helping you behind the scenes. The fact that you’re reading this card indicates that children are involved in the situation as well as in the answer to your prayers. Children’s faith in fairness and in life is a powerful healing cure, and you’re advised to perceive this experience through a child’s eyes. Trust and have faith.

~ Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for helping me to help children.~ I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor


Note: I've had to be creative to show the picture seeing Blogger still has a hiccup. It's a little blurry but the idea is simply to see the picture to get a better understanding of the card of the day. Many folks are visual and resonate more with pictures than words. If you want to see a clearer picture come visit me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment