Sunday 8 December 2013

December 8, 2013 - Card of the Day


Good Morning My Dear Friends!

 
Card of the Day ~Nature~ spending time alone in nature is important for you. Even five minutes in a garden would be healing for you right now. The angels ask you to interact with nature more often, every day if possible.
 
I have always turned to nature as one very important keys to healing. When I was very sick and had to have many operations I always made sure I had enough energy to go for a walk in the park. When I was stuck in the hospital for days or even weeks I always managed to grab a wheelchair and wheeled myself outside. I felt a thousand times better just sitting outside in nature listening to the birds. When my mom passed away the walk in the park did wonders for me. Also when you spend time alone in the park or forest walking you are able to think clearer. I find that things that trouble me the most are solved while I’m on my walk with my pup because I hear the Angels guide me to the solution. So go out and enjoy Nature my friends.
 
Have a wonderful day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment