Tuesday 3 December 2013

December 3, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Rochelle~ As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now. You are fully supported by Heaven, and we have heard your prayers for financial support. Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundant supply that God provides to all of His children. The Earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone. In Heaven, we see money as the energy of exchange. We know that you need material essentials. Like any loving parent, God wants His children to be comfortable, safe, and happy. That is one of the reasons why He sends you guardian angels. Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. I have helped you heal and release much of your negative association with money. Please know that I am here to help you so that you can help more people. The more that you allow me to give you, the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs. But in the meantime, allow me to help you through my Heavenly contributions.

This card brings back a lesson I learnt very well because I used to give give give all the time doing free readings. I discovered that I was becoming very drained with no energy to do the basic things in life. A beautiful friend enlightened me with the wisdom about energy exchange. She told me there always has to be an exchange of energy when we do things like readings etc which; is why we charge for our services. During one reading I explained the same thing to one of my clients that was being drained because she was always giving but not receiving. I used the analogy of a car – when you drive a car eventually it’s going to need gas because the basic car can’t run without fuel right? So see yourself as the car and if you keep giving you are going to run on empty eventually. What happens if you don’t fill the car up with gas? Exactly it won’t work just like what is going to happen to your body if you don’t give it an even balance of fuel by receiving from others. Everything works off balance Ying & Yang and when we don’t have balance then things start breaking down. I pray this guidance helps you today and all the days of your life. Have a fabulous day my friends. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment