Sunday 22 December 2013

December 22, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Admit the truth to yourself, and act accordingly~ This card jumped out of the deck because there’s an important feeling that you’ve been trying to ignore. Yet try as you might to push it aside, this feeling urges you to be honest with yourself. Archangel Michael says that facing this truth will be healing, and it will give you the direction and guidance you seek.

~Prayer~ I appreciate your support in helping me face my feelings with grace and acceptance so that I can be lovingly honest with myself and others. Thank you, Archangel Michael, for giving me courage and strength.

As the days count down to the end of the year I pray that you heal and rid yourself of the old so you are ready to breathe in the new. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment