Monday 25 November 2013

November 25, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning Dear Friends! One of the top things that had always been important to me since I was a child was the ability to help others. I was the little girl that would bring the injured bird home, an injured field mouse or stray dogs and cats. I found that all my friends used to confide in me about their problems or ask me for advice and sometimes I was just there to listen. I wasn’t sure what profession I wanted to be in because one day it was a counsellor the next it was a nurse and then maybe months later it would be a doctor. All I knew for sure in my heart was I wanted to help people.

 
Card of the Day ~Archangel Raphael~ “I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me.” I am with you because I am the Archangel of Healing. I am helping you heal your own body, as well as the physical bodies of others. I surround physical ailments with my healing energy of emerald-green light, and this energy is absorbed where it is needed. I speak to healers through their thoughts and feelings. I help you to discern, in this way, if your life’s purpose is to be a healer. I can help you to know which areas of healing to study, and then assist with all aspects of your healing career. Call upon me whenever you need such help, and know that I will be with you in an instant.
 
Archangel Raphael will always guide you in the direction you need to achieve your career in the healing field. He will work with you to heal yourself and others, just simply talk to him. You are free to talk to any angel or God on your own with having to get somebody to do it for you. You can talk to them in your head, in a prayer or out loud. They all hear you and respond. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment