Wednesday 30 October 2013

October 30, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Innocence~ Archangel Michael is holding you in a comforting embrace, assuring you of your innocence. Ask him to help you forgive yourself and let go of guilt (which is a heavy emotion that keeps you from experiencing inner peace) by saying: “Archangel Michael, thank you for helping me forgive myself for [name the specific event] and for anything else I’ve blamed myself for. Please help me release all self-blame myself for. Please help me release all self-blame from my mind, body, and emotions.” Feel the sensation of deep release as Archangel Michael helps you embrace your true innocence. Your past behavior could never undo God’s perfect handiwork in creating you as a powerful loving, and much-needed being of light and love.

You are guided to heal and release with the aid of Archangel Michael. When we really search our hearts for our true feelings sometimes it can be very difficult to face and deal with because our minds were hoping for something different. One example would be: You really want a specific job because it pays really good money however; when you tap into your true feelings you find that you really wouldn’t be happy about doing the job and would become miserable in a very short time. When you find your heart and your mind are doing battle over something that’s when you need to take a time-out to get to the core of the issue. Our Angels are always available to help us so call on them at any time. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you All!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment