Saturday 26 October 2013

October 26, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Breathe~ Archangel Raphael: Take several deep breaths, and exhale slowly to waken your energy and to release old patterns. Often during times of stress, you may unconsciously hold your breath. Yet, as you know, breath is essential to oxygenating your mind, body, spirit, and very life. Write a note to yourself to breathe, as a reminder of the importance of invigorating yourself with deep and steady breaths. Make trips to places where fresh air is plentiful. You’ll also notice an increase in air quality when you’re near water, such as the beach or a lake. Even taking a shower or bath puts you in touch with the positive ions associated with water and air.

I constantly have to remind myself to breathe because when I’m in pain or stressed I tend to hold my breath. In fact I didn’t know I did it until someone pointed it out to me. We condition ourselves to hold our breath and brace for impact of whatever is coming our way so, now we have to rewrite those tapes and breathe through the situations that comes up in our life. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment