Wednesday 2 October 2013

October 2, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~If you get nervous focus on service~ Put your entire intention on answering the question “How can I make the world a better place?” and the Law of Attraction will automatically take care of your needs. This card jumped out of the deck because you’ve been called into spiritual service, either as a healer or a teacher. The thought of conducting public spiritual work may trigger nervousness. Don’t worry; though-this anxiety has no bearing on your readiness for service. It’s simply the ego wrestling to gain control through fear. The antidote is to focus on your higher self’s mission, which is loving service to the Divine. Each client or audience member is one with you and the Creator. You share one love and one spirit. Your spiritual work is about connection to that one great force in the Universe. So while the ego wants to concentrate on “I” worries-such as “What if I can’t do this?” or “What if they don’t like me?” –the higher self is completely focused on lovingly giving service.  Your higher self is 100 percent psychic and is tapped into the Divine healing energy. To operate out of your higher self, focus on blessing-instead of impressing-others. Begin each session or seminar by opening your heart to loving everyone involved, and ask the question How may I serve? To put your higher self in charge.

Fear is a powerful tool that keeps us away from our desires.  If you think for one second that all the master speakers, movie stars, guru’s and everybody else that goes on stage isn’t nervous or even terrified, you would be wrong. We all get those butterflies in our tummy and the flight or fight syndrome before having to perform some kind of event. The one thing my Angels say to me to help me by-pass my fear is “Pretend that each day is your last day.” Why? When you feel like today is your last day you by-pass the fear and just do it…you just go and do what you’ve always wanted to without thinking “What if”. Then once you’ve done it, you will look back and think, “That actually wasn’t so bad after all. I had fun!” Plus, you will be helping folks and you won’t be putting yourself down for not achieving your dreams. I pray this guidance helps. Have a spectacular day my friends. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment