Friday 18 October 2013

October 18, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Today we are blessed with two perfect cards.

 
First Card of the Day ~Ideas & Inspiration~ Pay attention to new thoughts and ideas that come to you. They are seeds of magnificent co-creations with God. God speaks to you through your thoughts, and this card shows that the angels want you to notice and follow the ideas you have recently received. These thoughts are answers to your prayers for guidance, so please don’t discount them as mere imagination.


 
Second Card of the Day ~Miracles~ Miracles are occurring all around you right now. Begin to notice them, and you will experience even more miracles. This card is the angels’ way of telling you to expect a miracle. Perhaps you feel that you need one right now because you can’t see any other way to a solution. Be open to allowing God to help you resolve your challenges in ways that will surprise you. You open the door for miracles when you become willing to surrender your fears to God. Visualize the angels carrying away the issue, and feel yourself supported by God’s wisdom and creativity. As you relax into the Source, you are assured that blessings are surrounding you right now.
 
First the angels guide you with ideas and inspirations and then put altogether in little miracles of all your ideas and inspirations coming true. You know I actually just had this all done to me. I had an idea about doing Youtube videos because my biggest dream is to be an inspirational speaker on stage but I’m camera shy and I find it difficult to speak in front of more than 3 people. The Angels gave me the inspiration to do these videos and the miracle that came out of it all was I inspired others…how wonderful is that? So you see the angels are always helping us when we truly open our hearts to them and ask them for help. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment