Sunday 13 October 2013

October 13, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Sensitivity~ Archangel Haniel: You are extra-sensitive to energies and emotions right now. Honor yourself and your feelings. Sensitivity is a beautiful and powerful gift, and there’s no such thing as being too sensitive. Your sensitivity helps you know the truth about situations and people, and it’s important for you to trust and follow these hunches, intuitions, and impressions. Spend some time alone in nature to further develop your sensitivity. Avoid harsh situations and chemicals. At home or at work, ask me to help you choose life-affirming foods, beverages, companions, and activities. Know that it’s safe for you to feel deep emotions, as they’re a part of your sensitivity. Visualize the two of us sealed in beautiful bluish-white light. This light dissolves any lower energies, transmuting them into love. The light also helps you distinguish between your own feelings and those of other people.

This card really resonates with me because all my life I’ve been called “Over Sensitive”. I’ve also been told to grow a thicker skin. A few years ago I put my foot down and said “NO!” I love who I am and I’m not going to grow a thicker skin. I am a beautiful person and I’m grateful that I’m sensitive because I can feel things that others block out. You have to know that you are perfect even if others think you aren’t. Embrace your sensitivity and continue loving like you do because even if people don’t show it, it does mean a lot to them to be loved. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment