Friday 27 September 2013

September 27, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends!


Card of the Day ~Leila~ Spend time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective. Your life has been noisy lately, and you need to escape into a place of natural tranquility. It is time for you to be alone in nature, even if it is for just a brief while. You don’t need others’ permission to take care of your soul in this way. Simply plan your sojourn, and then follow through on those plans. Once you are alone in nature, allow your mind to wander wherever it wants to go. Notice your thoughts and feelings, and perhaps write them down. After a time, speak (aloud or silently) to the nature angels that surround you. Ask them to clear your body and aura of any stress that you may have absorbed. Then, meditate and pray about your desires and intentions. Prayers are amplified by the power of nature, and you will feel very refreshed when you return home.

I find comfort in this card because it speaks the truth. A few days ago I was overwhelmed with many problems that have arisen in my life. I took my pup for a walk in the forest like park that’s by the ocean. I talked to the angels and told them my problems. I was very sad however; as soon as I reached the beach all my sadness, worries and heavy negative energy was released from my aura and body. I felt better and open to answers. The angels guided me on exactly what to do and would you believe they were 100% correct? Everything worked out perfectly. Plus, I had a happy pup because she got to go for an extra long walk. I pray you find guidance within this wisdom my friends. Have a fantastic day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment