Friday 20 September 2013

September 20, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


First Card of the Day ~Archangel Michael~ I am with you, giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine life purpose. I have come to you because you asked God for safety and protection, and because you asked about your life purpose. Since you are a lightworker, I am overseeing the fruition of your Divine life purpose. You have been a lightworker for a long time, and you have felt different from others, isolated at times. Be assured that you have never been alone, and that you never will be alone. When you feel pushed to make a change at work or at home, that may be my influence, encouraging you to make your life’s purpose a high priority. I can rearrange your schedule and support you in other ways to make your path smooth and harmonious. Simply ask me, and it is done. I will also help you feel safe and comfortable during your life’s changes.

 
Second Card of the Day ~Rochelle~ As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now. You are fully supported by Heaven, and we have heard your prayers for financial support. Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundant supply that God provides to all of His children. The Earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone. In Heaven, we see money as the energy of exchange. We know that you need material essentials. Like any loving parent, God wants His children to be comfortable, safe, and happy. That is one of the reasons why He sends you guardian angels. Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. I have helped you heal and release much of your negative association with money. Please know that I am here to help you so that you can help more people. The more that you allow me to give you, the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs. But in the meantime, allow me to help you through my Heavenly contributions.
 
Isn't it wonderful for these two cards to jump out of the deck? You have Archangel Michael telling you he is protecting you and guiding you to make the needed changes in your life. After you make those needed changes financial abundance will follow. You couldn’t ask for two better cards to pop out on a Friday!!! Have a fabulous day my friends. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment