Sunday 25 August 2013

August 25, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! I feel so blessed writing this blog everyday because I get to fulfill part of my dream, I meet some really fantastic folks and I’m able to touch your heart every morning with a healthy dose of LOVE.

 
Card of the Day ~Zanna~ You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe. The message that comes with this card really makes you feel like you were hugged by the Angels. I know you all have experienced really hard times and you want to raise your hands in the air and say “God I give up now!” Well no matter what has happened in your past, your present and future are now safely protected by angels. Your guardian angel is helping you to heal from past upsets or trauma. They are also helping to heal your heart of worry or fear. As well as helping you release any self-sabotaging thoughts or behaviours.
 
Angels and your guardian Angel stand guard around you, your home, your family, your vehicles and your workplace. You can rest assured that no lower energies can permeate their protective field.
 
Turn to your angels and thank them for always being with you and helping you. Please know no matter what you are going through you can talk to your angels. I’m always talking to my angels and I must say it feels pretty good to have a forever friend to be by my side no matter what.
 
I pray you have a fabulous day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment