Saturday 17 August 2013

August 17, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! You know for most of us that didn’t enjoy school find it kinda humorous that we end up going back to school most of our lives. It doesn’t mean we actually go into a school building, it means we take online courses, do training on the job, reading a book or taking a mini course on how to build, sew or create the hobby we enjoy. Learning is a natural part of life.

 
Card of the Day ~Maya~ Schooling, study, and education help your life’s purpose and personal growth at this time. The angels will guide you and help you with this process. We strongly recommend that you continue with your education, because the additional information and experience will accelerate the fruition of your life’s purpose. You may worry about having the means to go forward with this schooling, but we assure you that everything will be provided to you along the way.


This educational process brings you great rewards. It enriches your understanding of your spiritual power, and accelerates your memory and motivation toward your life’s purpose. We will guide you to teachers, schools, books, funds, schedules, and all of the resources that are plentifully available to you now.
 
So as you can see we are constantly learning. I wrote a book called “Waking Up With The Angels” and throughout the whole process of writing the book I’ve noticed a pattern. I completed many chapters and then draw a blank. That’s when the angels told me I have to go through a new learning process before I could continue the book. They are right because I have learnt so much throughout the process. Plus, I’ve done a lot of healing.
 
I pray you all enjoy your day and the experiences that come your way. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor
 
NOTE: You can purchase my book at http://www.lulu.com
Waking Up With The Angels by Tina Starkey

No comments:

Post a Comment