Saturday 6 July 2013

June 6, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! One thing that I always find that makes me feel better if I’m feeling down is shining brightly to others. When I smile, greet others with a kind Hello, Good Morning or Wow, you look fabulous…I feel great. I’m being my true divine self which; makes me feel glorious! It not only makes me feel great, it also brightens others up as well. Have you noticed how wonderful you feel when you are being true to yourself?

 
Card of the Day ~Emerging~ Your true self-radiant, powerful, successful, and intelligent-is now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them. You are awesome in so many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal your true nature more easily. At one time, you may have believed that you had to hide your feelings from others (or even from yourself!). Now, however, you realize how vital and attractive expressing your authentic self is.
 
I am seeing more and more people expressing themselves in ways we never used to see because it was forbidden in society.” Oh no I can’t wear a bright orange shirt with purple pants and green socks, I will look like a misfit in society!” or how about shutting down your true passions to be something however; family wants you to follow with the family chosen career or family business. You’re not happy and you shouldn’t try to make others happy if it doesn’t bring you joy first.
 
You have been sleeping in your cocoon to long it’s time to emerge and become the beautiful butterfly you really are!!!Enjoy your day my friends. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment