Saturday 27 July 2013

July 27, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Spend More Time Outdoors~ Archangel Michael is sending you a message, asking you to go outside and connect with nature. The fresh air will help you hear the voice of the Divine more readily and clearly, and the natural setting will relax and ease your body and mind. All of these factors reduce stress and worry, which will enable you to attract and manifest at higher levels. Think of going outside as an investment that pays huge dividends in all ways!

I find this card a shining example of how important it is to be outside in the natural light instead of staring at a computer screen, tv screen, text etc. Many folks have lost touch with nature and they forget how wonderful they feel after a nice walk in the park or forest. I found great benefit from the forest when my mom past away. I enjoyed the sounds of the birds, watching the squirrels and all the wild life. I must admit my pup dog enjoyed being out in the forest chasing the bunnies and squirrels…lol I go for a walk in the forest every morning with my pup and I fell Divine! So get outside even if it’s just for an hour and relax. Have a fabulous day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment