Tuesday 23 July 2013

July 23, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! Today is a blessed day I’m using a new deck of Angel Oracle Cards. They Archangel Michael Oracle Cards that will be put in with the others. To start off with this new deck two cards jumped out.


First Card of the Day ~Believe and Trust~ To resolve this situation, you must believe that everything is healed and whole right now. As your faith grows stronger, the doorway to Divine solutions will open. Your trust enables your mind and body to relax, which increases your creative energy and strength-two qualities that will prove especially helpful to you.

~Prayer~ Before going to sleep tonight, say: “Archangel Michael, please enter my dreams and replace fear with faith and trust. Let me be filled with strength, courage, and confidence.”


Second card of the Day ~Admit the truth to yourself, and act accordingly~ This card jumped out of the deck because there’s an important feeling that you’ve been trying to ignore. Yet try as you might to push it aside, this feeling urges you to be honest with yourself. Archangel Michael says that facing this truth will be healing, and it will give you the direction and guidance you seek.

~Prayer~ I appreciate your support in helping me face my feelings with grace and acceptance so that I can be lovingly honest with myself and others. Thank you, Archangel Michael, for giving me courage and strength.

See how the two cards work with each other first by believing and trusting, then you admit the true feelings you are having that you have been stuffing down. With the angels help you can accomplish anything even if it’s scary. May you have a fantastic day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment