Saturday 20 July 2013

July 20, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Grace & Antoinette~ To help heal this situation, see the other person’s point of view with compassion. This misunderstanding has occurred because of judgments about the other person’s motives and character. To heal the situation, the judgments need to be released. Instead of seeing someone as “good” or “bad,” have compassion, and know that everyone is doing the best they can. Instead of pitying someone, see that person’s inner strength and Godliness. In that way, you encourage Divine light to be expressed within the other person and yourself. You are projecting something from your own shadow side onto the other person. So, this situation is an opportunity for you to clear away an ego issue. Simply affirm: ‘I am willing to release that part of me that is irritated when I think of you.’ We angels are helping to heal this situation miraculously so that everyone will forgive and forget judgments and act responsibly. Compassion is the key.

Often we don’t look outside the box because we are consumed with our wants and needs. Before you get into a heated argument, end a friendship take a look at what the other person is going through and how they maybe struggling. There is an old saying “Walk a mile in my shoes before judging me.” First of all we shouldn’t judge others and second of all we all deal with issues differently. We are so unique however; we all have feelings and we all need help and guidance in our life at one time or another. Take a deep breath, have a nice cold glass a water and walk away from a situation to think about it. Ask the angels to help you see clearly through this situation. It really works…I know because I do it all the time. Have a fantastic day my friends. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment