Thursday 6 June 2013

June 6, 2013 - Card of the Day


Good Morning My Divine Friends!
 
 
Card of the Day ~Comfort~ Archangel Azrael: I am with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal. Even the strongest person experiences upsetting situations, and there’s no shame in taking time to heal your heart. This is a good time for quiet reflection upon your true feelings. Write them down in a private journal, and then call upon me to bring comfort to your heart and mind. I can help you sleep better at night, and put your mind at ease.
 
One of the things I do when I’m struggling is I write a “Dear Angels” journal. This is where I’m safe to vent, express my thoughts and feelings in whatever way they come out. It allows me time to get everything off my chest, to reflect and then take the steps needed to heal. If you are scare that somebody will see your journal, you can always delete it or shred it depending if you use a computer or paper. You can even just spend time alone and just vent to your Angels verbally which; is also very theraputic. You can trust your Angels. I pray you have a good day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment