Friday 28 June 2013

June 28, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Romance~ The Angels are addressing, and assisting you with, your romantic needs. Ask for and accept the angels’ help with your love life. This card signifies that your angels have heard your appeals for romance. They acknowledge your heart’s yearnings for love. They have received and answered your requests. Now you will work in concert with the angels to manifest the romance you are seeking. The angels will guide you in specific ways to ensure that they grant your wish. For instance, you may get a strong urge to drive to a certain place, and you might meet a wonderful partner when you arrive at that destination. The angels’ guidance may ask you to engage in self-improvement activities such as exercise classes, nutritional practices, or self-help seminars. Follow this guidance, and you will discover the romance you are seeking.

When it comes to the Angels helping us in all areas of our life the opportunities are endless which; is why they always remind us to pay attention and listen to the loving guidance they are offering us. I know that sometimes the information you receive doesn’t make sense right away however; it will make sense later. I’ve had experiences where I’m guided to do something as I mumble under my breath “this doesn’t make sense” however; with time I am shown the whole picture and then I say “Ah now I get it!” Of course I laugh at myself while Thanking the Angels for their help. I pray you all have a fantastic weekend. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment