Wednesday 26 June 2013

June 26, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!

Card of the Day ~Peace~ Archangel Chamel: “Peace comes from remembering that only love is real.” Look past the surface of this situation and see the underlying truth: that everyone involved is a child of God filled with love. By focusing upon this truth, you elicit loving behavior and solutions. Even though appearances may seem otherwise, trust that a higher wisdom is in charge. Love is the only power that exists, and its light shines away any seeming darkness. Hold the intention to look for examples of this light within yourself and others, and you’ll have more light in your mind, heart, thoughts, and life. This knowledge is the foundation of peace.

I understand that sometimes it’s very difficult to walk away because the ego wants to set things right or wants revenge however; when you find yourself in this tight spot call on your angels for guidance. I’ve been in situations that somebody was a very mean sadistic person and I wanted to set them straight however; the Angels told me to walk away because the situation would work its self out at the right time. It did! It took many many months however; everything fell into place perfectly. I pray you all have a fantastic day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment