Monday 24 June 2013

June 24, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! It has come to my attention that many of my divine friends have been walking around with a broke or hurting heart. Today’s guidance will help you.


Card of the Day ~Comfort~ Archangel Azrael: “I am with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal.” Even the strongest person experiences upsetting situations, and there’s no shame in taking time to heal your heart. This is a good time for quiet reflection upon your true feelings. Write them down in a private journal, and then call upon me to bring comfort to your heart and mind. I can help you sleep better at night, and put your mind at ease.

It truly is one of the greatest ideas ever to write down what is hurting you because then you get to see it in black and white. You get it off your chest and it is at this time you usually can see how to deal with the situation. I personally have a very large journal that I write in and I always start it off with the date and then “Dear Angels”. Give it a try and you will see what I mean. Have a fabulous day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment