Sunday 16 June 2013

June 16, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! Happy Father’s Day!


Card of the Day ~Crystal-Clear Intentions~ Archangel Michael: Be clear about what you desire, and focus upon it with unwavering faith. After praying for guidance, be bold enough to admit what you truly desire. Know that you (along with everyone else) deserve the best of everything, in all ways. Prosperity and abundance are God’s wishes for everyone. You stake your claim on your share of the inheritance by forming a clear mental picture of your desires. Allow yourself to imagine that this desire has already manifested, and experience the emotional and physical feelings of your manifested desire. Don’t worry how the desire will manifest-the infinite creativity of the Creator will bring it to you in very clever ways. Simply follow any inner guidance to take steps to co-create this Divine desire, and allow yourself to receive good as it comes your way.

Many times when we think something is impossible our Creator makes it possible. We can’t possibly imagine all the different ways our desires can and will be brought to us. I learnt that once I pray for something I leave it in God’s hands. Then I keep my eyes open to all opportunities, all miracles large and small that come into my life. Let go of what you expect and allow everything to flow in a positive Feng Shui. Have a fabulous day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment