Friday 14 June 2013

June 14, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Balance~ Has your schedule been lopsided lately? Be sure to balance your time between work, lay, spirituality, exercise, and relationships. The angels know that you’re busy, with many earthly demands on your time. They want to help you with your responsibilities through the process of balance. Whenever our schedules become disproportionate, our energy drops. Lowered energy creates the illusion that there isn’t enough time in the day, so a vicious cycle of time limitation ensues. Your angels ask you to add regular doses of meditation, exercise, and play to your days. The know that balancing your life between work, play, spirituality, exercise, and relationships helps you to grow and feel joy. If you feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities, don’t hesitate to ask God and your angels to lift your burden.

Perfect timing to get this card because it’s Friday so you can practice some relaxation and fun time with family this weekend. When I become overwhelmed with all the work I have to do my angels tap me on the shoulder to let me know it’s fun time. If I don’t listen to them they make my computer go on the Fritz so I’m forced to do something else. Yesterday I enjoyed myself reading a good book, then watch a few great shows on t.v while doing my crafts. What do you enjoy doing for fun? Have a fabulous day my dear friends. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment