Thursday 9 May 2013

May 9, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! It is such a fabulous day filled with some wonderous possibilities. If you aren’t on my friend list or following me on facebook you didn’t get to read the experiences I had yesterday that was kinda freaky, weird but very cool. One experience involves a ghost car and I do mean ghost car not the police version which; you will have to read on my facebook wall to see what happened. The other glorious experience was yesterday I took my Dad to the doctor's and I waited in the car. A tall older gentleman was walking towards me on the sidewalk talking up a storm. I didn’t see anybody with him nor did I see any talking devices in his ear. As he walked past the car I looked in my rear view mirror only to find the gentleman’s GUARDIAN ANGEL walking right beside him with his arm around his shoulder listening intently to every word the gentleman was saying. Absolutely fabulous!

 
Card of the Day ~Prosperity~ Archangel Ariel: Your material needs are provided as you follow your intuition and manifest your dreams into reality. I’m pouring a cornucopia of prosperity upon you and your life, and ask that you open your arms to receive. Some of the treasures will come in the form of brilliant ideas, and some will come as opportunities. We’ll work together to realize your highest dreams, and I ask that you give any worries to me. God and I love you very much, and are happy to help you in this way. We know that you’ll pass along the goodness to others as well.
 
I think this is absolutely wonderful news. I’ve noticed an abundance of brilliant ideas, opportunities, friends and love. Remember to ask the angels to help you rid yourself of fear because with fear in your heart you won’t see the opportunities. Have a grand day my Divine friends. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment