Friday 31 May 2013

May 31, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!

 
Card of the Day ~Claircognizance~ Archangel Uriel: Pay attention to thoughts and ideas that come to you, as they are answered prayers. You’ve prayed for answers, and they’ve come to you in the form of repetitive thoughts telling you to take steps and make healthy changes. Don’t discount your thoughts, or think they’re just dreams or common knowledge. Your thoughts are tuned to high frequencies right now, and are trustworthy inspirations. All great inventions, new businesses, and teachings stem from this same universal source of wisdom. You’re tapped into that Divine wisdom right now, and it’s important to notice and record your thoughts. Then act upon these answers to your prayers!
 
Don’t allow your fear to stop you from the guidance you receive from Divine. When you know with all your heart something is right then by golly you are right. How many times have you said “I knew it!” but I didn’t listen to yourself and you wanted to kick yourself? I know I’ve done it many times. Now I listen and pay attention. I pray you all have a fabulous day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment