Sunday 19 May 2013

May 19, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!

 
Card of the Day ~Solar-Plexus Chakra~ It is safe for you to be powerful and take carge of your life in positive ways. This card comes to you because the angels with to help you with issues concerning power and control. They first want to reassure you that you are powerful. You, who were made in the image and likeness of your Creator, hold those same qualities, including power. It doesn’t matter if you feel it or if you’re afraid of your inner might-the fact is: You are powerful!
 
I’m sure you have experienced by now that if you think it, it happens. I know that manifestation is happening faster and I know many people have told me that they focus on something and it happens. It works with negative and positive thoughts so be careful what you focus on and put your energy into. Have a wonderful day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment