Friday 5 April 2013

April 5, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Most of us have been retrained by social media, teachers, parents, friends etc. We stopped believing in our abilities because we are told it’s not real or it’s just our imagination. Many of us had an imaginary friend however; as we grew older the friend disappeared. We all have metaphysical abilities however; you may not understand it, you may be scared of it or you may not be interested.

 
 
Card of the Day ~Mediumship~ You have the natural ability to connect with departed loved ones. This card that literally jumped out of the deck is a sign that you’re connecting to one or more loved ones in Heaven. The angels ask you to trust your feelings, thoughts, and visions about these spiritual connections because they’re real. This is very healing for yourself and for others since it conveys peaceful and loving messages from Heaven. Perhaps you’ll feel or hear a message that says, “I love you,” “I’m proud of you,” or “I apologize” for yourself or someone who will benefit from hearing these compassionate words. TRUST in yourself and the Angels.
 
If you are reading this Blog I want to say “I’m so proud of you”! You are taking the steps to heal and grow. You are taking the steps to be your true Divine self and that is absolutely WONDERFUL.
 
Enjoy your day my dear friends. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment