Monday 1 April 2013

April 1, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Yesterday was absolutely lovely. Spent the day with family going to two different parks. Took pictures of the ocean, boats, dogs play etc. One thing that I make sure I do everyday is Thank God for all that I have in my life because I am truly grateful. Are you grateful for the people, pets and things you have in your life? We are blessed with two cards today.

 
First Card of the Day ~Beloved One~ Archangel Chamuel: I am helping you with your spiritual soulmate relationship. Love is in and around you right now. You don’t need to search for it. Rather, by holding loving thoughts and conducting loving actions, you attract and manifest love in all aspects of your life.

 
Second Card of the Day ~Clairaudience~ Archangel Zadkiel: Notice the loving guidance you hear inside your mind, or from other people. Pay close attention to everything you hear in your mind and with your physical ears. Divine directives are repetitious, loving, and to the point. Ask Archangel Zadkiel for help if you need clarification on anything you hear.

I’ve notice that most of us say we believe and have faith in the Angels however; we really don’t have faith. We allow stinking thinking, fear to control us. We allow the “What if” factor control our lives. What if this isn’t really going to work out? What if this happens? What if the guidance I’m getting is false? Trust me I have to deal with the “What if” factor in my life everyday. I call on the angels for strength and guidance every time. Sometimes the strength and guidance comes from a good friend or loving family member.

To sum up the cards remember you don’t just have one soulmate there are many out there and we learn from each one. You only have one twin flame which; is different from soulmate. Remember if the guidance you get in your mind or by others is loving and supported then you need to have faith the Angels are guiding you.

Have a fabulous day. I love you all!

 Peace & Love

 ~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment