Wednesday 20 March 2013

March 20, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Today is a special day because it is the first day of Spring and we are blessed with two cards that jumped out of the deck.

 
First card of the day ~Retreat~ Spend some time alone in quiet thought. Clear your mind and focus on your truth and priorities. The angels remind us that rest is a natural cycle in every living thing. Think of the mighty oak tree that grows in spurts and then rests. It draws its nourishment from deep within the earth, and takes its time before growing upward again. Like the oak tree, it’s important for you to nourish yourself with spiritual and emotional “food”. While you are resting, take time to reflect on your heart’s true feelings and desires. Your angels speak to you through your heart, and when you listen to and honor your feelings, you walk hand-in-hand with God and the angels.

 
Second card of the day ~Focus~ Think about what you want, not what you don’t want. Guard your thoughts carefully, because they created your experiences. Sometimes it seems that our thoughts choose us, but this is never the case. We always choose out thoughts-every moment. Our thoughts always have an effect, and there are no neutral thoughts. One-half second before you hold a thought, you decide to hold it. So, with practice, you can learn to monitor and alter your thoughts.

You may believe that your concentration abilities are impaired, yet the infallible mind of God is within your own mind. You can experience remarkable feats of concentration by affirming: “I am now able to focus my mind at will. I hold only loving thoughts, and my angels act as my gatekeepers in establishing a steady stream of thoughts of love.”

You see what I mean about how special the cards are today? First we retreat to relax and then we focus on our desires. We are able to practise while we are on a bit of a holiday. I know I’ve been enjoying my time relaxing while my husband is on holiday’s which; is why I have been posting the card of the day so early.

Enjoy your day my friends. I love you all!

 
Peace & Love

 ~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment