Thursday 14 March 2013

March 14, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! A few days ago while riding in a vehicle I felt the glee bug tickle my tummy. I became very playful and just broke out laughing just for laughing sake. Every time we turned a corner I pretended that I was on a roller coaster and I would yell out loudly “Weeeeeeeeeeee!” Then I stuck my head out the window not having a care that my hair was becoming a playful mess in the wind. I waved at all the cars that drove beside us which; made other people smile and laugh too. I felt great!

 
Card of the Day ~Playfulness~ Fun and Play is the Angels’ way! They guide you to add fun to your life, and to know that fun is a necessity, not a luxury. Angels know we have a lot of responsibilities and that we need a steady flow of time, money, and other resources however; they want us to know that a healthy dose of fun can help you accomplish your goals.

 When you have fun and laugh, you relax. This relaxation gives you a greater inflow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance, and energy. With the new inspirations and energy, you can better manifest your desires. Allow yourself to have fun today my friends and laugh as much as you can.

Have a glorious day my friends. I love you all!

 
Peace & Love

 ~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment