Monday 11 March 2013

March 11, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! If you are reading today’s card of the day then you did not come here by chance. This card does apply to you and I thank you for all the work you do here on earth to help our planet and all the inhabitants of this planet.

 
Card of the Day ~Earth Angel~ You are a lightworker who has come to Earth to teach about love. This card answers your question about your life’s purpose. The answer is: Teach about love. You fulfill this task whenever you’re centered, serene, and loving, as that’s when you’re a role model of Divine peace. You needn’t say a word, write a book, or work as a healer in order to positively affect others. You merely need to be loving and compassionate in your interactions with others. Those who are peaceful teach about peace, which is the expression of Divine love on Earth.

The key to teaching about love is to first feel it for yourself and your life. I’ve always told folks how can you love another if you can’t love yourself first. I didn’t love myself for a very long time which; caused a lot of problems in relationships. Once I learned how to love myself I was able to completely love others without judgements or a negative view.

As humans we make mistakes, as divine spirits we are simply on a journey. By learning from mistakes we experience a new tool to teach with and to help others. Here is a great example of making a mistake and learning from it. Millions of people have disabilities that aren’t always visible to the naked eye so when they see these disabled people park in a disability parking spot they get angry. Often they will judge the person immediately and say something like “You don’t look disabled to me. Get out of the disability parking spot so somebody that has a real disability can park there!” The lesson comes when the disabled person turns around and says “I have had numerous operations to remove tumours and it’s painful for me to walk from point A to B even if I don’t visibly show it. My doctor knows the truth as does my family and that’s all that matters.” People that have the disability parking pass or sign in their car have to have doctors forms signed before they can get a parking pass or sign. This is where you turn your lesson around and say “Oh I’m sorry can I help you across the parking lot to the store?” Love can move mountains my darling friends.

 Have a terrific day. I love you all!

 
Peace & Love

 ~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment