Friday 1 March 2013

March 1, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning Dear Friends! Wow, can you believe it’s already the 1st of March? As I sit here typing up my blog I can hear the birds singing in all their glory outside…DIVINE!

 
Card of the Day ~Celeste~ A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in positive new energy. Wow, talk about an amazing card the Angels chose today. The beginning of the month is when people usually move into a new home or starts a new job. You know some people say they aren’t shocked or surprised how Angels work in our lives however; I have to say I’m always amazed and surprised how Angels work in my life. One thing to always remember is have faith they are in the works on answering your prayer to your highest good.

 Enjoy your Friday my friends. I love you all!


 ~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment